Returns and Damages Policy for Boutiques
THE RETURN PROCESS
The Return Request
- The retailer must make the return request within 3 business days of receiving the shipment
- The return request should be made to your Sales Representative/ Account Manager
- All return requests MUST be accompanied by images, preferably video
- Product should not be discarded until issue is resolved
The Claim Decision
Your Sales Rep will submit your claim within 1 business day of receipt
Within 3 days of receiving the claim Brand will make a determination if a physical return is required.
- If a physical return is required, at that time Customer Service will create a return label.
- The retailer must return the damaged goods within 7 days off receipt of the return label.
- The label will expire after 7 days
- If the claim is denied and the goods deemed salable the product will be returned to the retailer at their expense
Within 3 days of receipt CS will advise the sales rep of the decision on the damage claim, who will advise the retailer
If the claim is approved a credit memo will be issued for the amount of the return
If the claim is denied and the goods deemed salable the product will be returned to the retailer at their expense
Customer Service Time Line
General customer service issues, such as invoicing discrepancies and shortages and overages should be reported
to your Sales Representative with 5 business days of the occurrence.
Your Sales Representative will submit your claim within 1 business day of receipt
Brand will resolve the issue and advise the Sales Representative of the decision within 5 – 10(*) business days,
who will advise on each issue
*Subject to change